Pediatric Dental Emergencies
We all hate to see our children in pain. If your child is suffering from a dental emergency, Kelty McLaurin Pediatric Dentistry is trained to help alleviate your child’s pain and manage the crisis.
When an emergency occurs, it’s essential to seek treatment for your child as soon as possible. A quick response can help Dr. Kelty save the tooth, if possible, and reduce the risk of more extensive dental care.
Pediatric dental emergencies can include:
- Broken/cracked teeth from sports or play
- Knocked out baby/permanent tooth
- A broken or dislocated tooth from a fall
- Severe toothaches that interfere with eating, speaking, or sleeping
- Swelling in the mouth/cheek/face due to the affected tooth
- Injury to the jaw
- Dental abscesses
If you’re child is suffering from a dental emergency, please reach out to us at 859-781-1500